Europa Inn Bed and Breakfast situated in the peacefull suburb of Beacon Bay, East London offers you not only true Swiss hospitality but also have a qualified Swiss chef on duty. Walking distance from Major shopping centres and upmarket take-away franchises, also only 3km to the beautifull Bonza Bay Beach.
Your hosts are Paul and Christine Stiffler
Off site facilities includes day trips to Game farms, the Harbour, several Museums and Places of interest. A must visit is the only Waterfront in the Eastern Cape where the well known living coelecanth species have been brought to shore in the 1930's.
The Wild Coast with its beautifull beaches and unspoilt nature is only two hour's drive away, making this stayover the ideal place to be to have central access to all the beauty and splendour of the Eastern Cape. A must visit also is the ADDO Elephant park, Inkwenkwezi Game reserve, Hoggsback Resorts and others.
* Free Wi-Fi
* 25 kVA Generator ensuring 24x7x365 electricity supply
* Dinnerparties minimum eight, maximum ten people. We specialize in Buffalo Steak.
* Extra length beds
* Single or King size
* Thirty channel DSTV on Plasma TV
* 100 % Cotton Linen
* Airconditioner and Fan
* Seven Rooms sleeping fourteen people
* Ensuite bathroom with shower
* Heated towel rails
* Private deck overlooking garden
* 24 Hour secure Parking
* Pool with Entertainment Area
* Thatch Roof